We are looking for a Copy Supervisor/GCS genius who is consumed in HCP and is ready to let their creative flag fly!
Agency Insight & Culture
- Named one of MM&M’s Top 100 healthcare agencies in the last three years
- A mid-sized digital and print shop that has grown significantly to $40 million-plus in revenue.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block is adding 5 new clients and ZERO losses.
- People over profits - They truly care about the well being and safety of their employees
The Role You will Play
- Ability to develop launch promotional branding from published and proprietary clinical information
- Ability to lead other creative teams in conceptual exercises
- Dynamically present work both internally, to clients, and in new business presentations
- Highly organized and understand all facets of agency operations
- Experience with digital projects is preferred
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver…RESOURCEFUL PEOPLE WANTED
- A good sense of humor!
- Possess a compelling portfolio that displays high quality copywriting and concepts for various pharma brands and assignments
- Write relevant, focused patient-appropriate copy that’s grabs the intended “health” audience and enhances the strategic direction of the brand
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, marketplace, strategic imperatives, and patient health-literacy needs
- Command the writing and data: provide excellence in everything from annotating claims to generating unconventional creative ideas
- Create copy that communicates across a variety of media channels (from traditional print and broadcast, to digital, video, web, mobile, email, etc.)
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Be a stickler for detail, accuracy, and grammar
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to come up with new and unique concepts for our client brands, using information gathered from research, account management, and strategy
- Be prepared to work across multiple brands and influence creative, strategic, and tactical direction on the brands assigned to their group.