We are seeking Director/Sr. Director Medical Affairs to be part of one of the best Medical/Scientific teams in NY.
Agency Insights & Culture
What Employees are Saying
- Mid-sized agency where leadership is heavily involved and WILL fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- They are committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do AND maintain a work-life balance
- They are challenging the status quo, and winning awards and clients under the leadership of their Chief Creative Officer
- Low turnover, stable work environment and great benefits…you heard right!
The Role You Will Play
- “The quality of the people is very high – they are smart and driven, and the work definitely reflects that. I feel like collaboration and team-work are actively encouraged, and medical is very much a valued part of the team.”
- “A great company to work for. The people in the office make coming to work every day enjoyable, but are still the most efficient and effective group I have seen.”
- “A collaborative- inspiring- team-oriented culture that embraces life.”
- “Great culture, smart people, good work-life balance. Management is fair, present and listens to their employees. Great team environment.”
- “Educational seminars, breakfast, and other perks have been great”
- Engineer a full range of comprehensive, integrated, strategic promotional medical education programs
- Consistently develop highly credible scientific content for the relevant therapeutic category for a wide range of promotional medical education programs
- Work closely with all levels of staff in Medical & Scientific Affairs to ensure the scientific quality and message integrity of all content
- Help lead and actively participate in discussions with clients, KOLs and internal team members regarding scientific content development and demonstrate a high level of comfort articulating tactical recommendations
- Must have a PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Experience in a medical communications and/or pharmaceutical advertising agency.
- Rheumatology and/or Neurology experience a plus
- Significant project and people management experience.
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the medical education program life cycle from conception through implementation, specifically as it relates to clinical and therapeutic content.
- Experience in pharma advertising or promotional medical education (advisory boards, KOL advocacy development and influence mapping, speaker training, publication planning, and field force medical education) is desired.