Join this well respected and collaborative team delivering a full range of publication planning services.
The Science Director is responsible for developing scientific content for assigned projects and supporting the efforts of the Scientific Services department and heavy client interaction and management.
Agency Insight and Culture
What Employees are Saying | 4.4 Stars!
- An exceptional reputations for delivering solution-oriented publication planning service
- They have an amazing culture and to fit in with their team, you must be someone who believes in, lives, and communicates these Core Values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Building Strong Client Relationships
- Being Proactive
- Being Thoughtful of Others
- Doing Whatever it Takes
- Being Humbly Confident
- Having and Being Fun
The Role You will Play
- "Close-knit co-workers. Leadership is accessible. Growth opportunities. Fun place to work."
- "Friendly environment, fantastic people, access to leadership."
- "Smart, fun people! Variety of projects"
- "Great work environment, friendly team, good on-site hours with the opportunity to work from home"
- Produce consistent high quality scientific/medical content for all assigned writing projects (including, among others, abstracts, posters, slides, manuscripts), under the direction of senior scientific staff
- Lead client initiative throughout the team and develop strong relationships with clients-
- Assist in providing direction and support to medical editors to assist them in completing the editorial review of assigned projects prior to release, under the direction of senior scientific staff
- Assist in the development of medical communications materials (including, among others, agendas, learning objectives, frequently asked questions) to support the account as they prepare for a program (eg, advisory boards, focus groups)
- Ensure accuracy of all written material and annotate data, references, and background scientific/medical information used to complete a project
- Perform literature searches and other research to complete assigned projects and support account teams
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and adhere to GPP2, PhRMA, FDA (including FDAAA), and OIG guidelines
- Advanced health science degree (preferably doctorate-level) with 3+ years’ experience in clinical services/medical writing
- Knowledge of therapeutic areas, science, and products for all assigned accounts
- Ability to simultaneously manage numerous, complex projects with overlapping timeframes, deadlines
- Strategic Chops with Client facing acumen
- Strong interpersonal communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively plan, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively
- Publication Journal Expertise is necessary
- Promo- Med Ed and Publication work expertise