We are looking for a Director, Business Development who will work with senior leadership to manage all new business leads and initiatives within the company.
*COVID NOTICE: There is NO return date to the office until there is a vaccine. Moving forward the agency will provide more WFH and flex opportunities for employees.
Agency Insights & Culture
What Employees are Saying
- Mid-sized agency where leadership is heavily involved and WILL fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- They are committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do AND maintain a work-life balance
- They are challenging the status quo, and winning awards and clients under the leadership of their new Chief Creative Officer
- Low turnover, stable work environment and great benefits…you heard right!
The Role You Will Play
- “The quality of the people is very high – they are smart and driven, and the work definitely reflects that. I feel like collaboration and team-work are actively encouraged, and medical is very much a valued part of the team.”
- “A great company to work for. The people in the office make coming to work every day enjoyable, but are still the most efficient and effective group I have seen.”
- “A collaborative- inspiring- team-oriented culture that embraces life.”
- “Great culture, smart people, good work-life balance. Management is fair, present and listens to their employees. Great team environment.”
- “Educational seminars, breakfast, and other perks have been great”
- Cultivate and follow-up on any new business leads, while working with senior leadership to identify new business teams, manage timelines and generate appropriate RFP/RFIs
- Develop leads with existing contacts within pharmaceutical companies to generate business opportunities and maintain strong working relationships
- Research and understand major competitors and marketing strategies and monitor industry trends
- Create proposals and presentations to develop and market our offerings and capabilities
- Utilize consultative selling skills to understand client needs and work in concert with internal teams to move new business initiatives forward
- Manage prospective client contact database and internal experience database for the organization
- BA/BS, preferably in Communications, Marketing/Advertising or other related field; MBA is a plus
- Experience managing business development in Medical Communications, or similar industry
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the science and therapeutic category of potential new accounts
- A proven track record of success implementing business development efforts which maximize revenues