- editing experience in the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry is required
- experience in advertising, pharmaceutical marketing, medical communications, and/or medical education industry preferred
- At least one year or experience in the advertising and/or pharmaceutical marketing industry is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of AMA (10th edition) style
What Employees are Saying
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Great benefits.
- Accessible leadership.
- Pay was very good, as were the bonuses
- Emphasis on employee happiness -
- Great PTO policy
The Role You will Play
- you’ll be involved in a variety of editorial services, including medical editing, copy editing, proofreading, and fact checking of pharmaceutical marketing materials, internal/external presentations, and corporate communications.
- you will be part of the content review process: reviewing content of each project for correct spelling, grammar, clarity, fulfillment of creative brief, correct client and AMA style, and appropriate referencing.
- You will follow up with authors and the account management team on content revisions and interface with writers, account teams, and production to increase ease of project completion.
- You will represent the Editorial department at internal start up and status meetings. In addition, as a Medical Editor, you will ensure all pieces are compliant with each client’s unique medical/legal submission process and assist with the medical/legal/regulatory submission preparation.