Enjoy actual work-life balance with a professional and fun Account team at this highly collaborative agency that’s winning new business and awards.
Agency Insights & Culture
What Employees are Saying
- Mid-sized agency where leadership is heavily involved and WILL fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- They are committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do AND maintain a work-life balance
- They are challenging the status quo, and winning awards and clients under the leadership of their Chief Creative Officer
- Low turnover, stable work environment and great benefits…you heard right!
The Role You will Play
- “The quality of the people is very high – they are smart and driven, and the work definitely reflects that. I feel like collaboration and team-work are actively encouraged, and medical is very much a valued part of the team.”
- “A great company to work for. The people in the office make coming to work every day enjoyable, but are still the most efficient and effective group I have seen.”
- “A collaborative- inspiring- team-oriented culture that embraces life.”
- “Great culture, smart people, good work-life balance. Management is fair, present and listens to their employees. Great team environment.”
- “Educational seminars, breakfast, and other perks have been great”
- Work closely with the Account and Medical Affairs staff and other internal team members to execute product marketing messages in various forms such as symposia, advisory boards, and other medical communications programs and activities.
- Seamlessly manage the day to day (and have great attention to detail and project management skills) and have excellent client relationships.
- Mentor and develop junior staff members
- Someone that has grown quickly and consistently in their career. Someone who is driven and passionate!
- Significant expertise in pharma agency - Account Management