Due to organic and inorganic growth they are seeking (2) Group Account Supervisors
to lead teams and manage and strategically guide top level clients.
Our client is a leading consulting life science agency partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable.
AFTER COVID-19: Once onboarded and fully entrenched (4-5 months), the employee will be able to work 1 or 2 days from home
Agency Insight & Culture
What Employees are Saying
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere. People are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career opportunities as agency continues to grow
The Role You Will Play
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Leadership is accessible
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management.
- Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs, and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged
- Emphasis on employee happiness
- Great PTO policy
- Management goes out of their way to ensure employees feel like they are a part of a family, with social gatherings and team building exercises
- Participates in strategy development discussions; identifies obstacles and challenges and provide ideas for discussion and implementation
- Develops creative briefs including identifying issues/needs, describing program/project objectives, describing proposed services and assumptions; develop timelines and budget
- Provide internal direction on overall project plans, objectives and deliverables
- Develops tactical and budget recommendations aligned with brand strategies
- Work with internal teams identifying market opportunities that further the clients’ business
- Think on your feet providing direction to internal teams on a variety of project deliverables
- Engage clients in discussions about market challenges and opportunities
- Significant years of experience with a pharmaceutical advertising agency or medical communications firm with direct client/brand account management
- Have managed Account Executives, Account Supervisors in delivering exceptional results to pharmaceutical client ‘asks’