Use your expertise to make sure our client's messaging is seen, heard and viewed by the right audiences.
Our client is looking for a proactive individual who enjoys media and wants to build their media skills, responsibilities and contributions for our clients. Position offers great career growth!
You'll be part of a team at a well-established agency that’s big enough to offer a variety of opportunities yet small enough that you won’t get lost in a bureaucracy. You and your contemporaries will get to work on a variety of interesting B2B and B2C clients – you won’t be bored!
The agency owners and managers will help you grow in your career because that helps them grow their business.
Your responsibilities include
The right person must have proven experience with both traditional media and digital media knowledge including streaming platforms, to research, develop campaign strategies and execute buys while interacting with team members and clients.
• Media strategies and actionable plans leveraging marketing opportunities with research
• Manage RFP and negotiation process with outside vendors/partners to meet campaign goals and objectives.
• Manage day-to-day needs of plans and buys, translating client needs to accountable, effective solutions.
• Media authorizations, billing, and entering of insertion orders into Freewheel/ Strata system
• Ensure assets deliver on-brand and campaign objectives.
• Ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign documentation, including spec sheets.
• Work with creatives and account managers to traffic and tag campaigns by deadline requirements.
• Evaluate campaign performance metrics and make optimization recommendations based on insights.
• Expertise with traditional consumer and business media platforms and some digital media knowledge.
• Understanding of media math, target audience strategies, syndicated research tools.
• Strong presentation skills and media knowledge to speak confidently about research, planning and buying recommendations
• Proficient with Excel and media buying software
• Contextual understanding of digital channels (SEM, display and paid social) and their role within the overall marketing mix.
• A strategic negotiator who looks out for the best interests of our agency and clients.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; connects with people in a genuine way.