Our creative marketing HCP pharma agency that is growing by leaps and bounds ( 4+ glassdoor reviews has three openings- (2) Senior Medical Editors and (1) Managing Editor this group will reside in the HCP pharma which primarily works in digital but there is a print work. You will work closely with the creative team to ensure editorial integrity of all pieces. Good News!
Be on a dedicated brand where, You are considered a vital team member There is NO editing test for this opportunity.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Independent pharma marketing agency that combines the drive, talent, and productivity of a start-up with the proven track record, financial resources, and sophistication of a big agency.
- Remote work environment – flexible schedules and plenty of work-life balance- Very Fun!
- 360 marketing approach and curated in-house capabilities, which include a growing Digital Strategy team that works hand-in-hand with Creative Design, Writing, 3D Animation, Digital Development, Video, and Account Services.
- Cultural Principles: Candidate, Choiceful, Driven, Individualists
- We offer a unique, personalized culture in which each team member is encouraged and expected to bring their ideas, solutions, and leadership to the table.
- By empowering individuals, we remain nimble, engaged, and able to break away from conventional thinking and speak intelligently about serious topics.
- We value our team’s intangibles– the experiences and traits that make them unique.
- Edit and proofread web, digital, and print copy for clarity, consistency, flow, organization, grammar, punctuation, spelling, formatting, AMA style, and client style
- Fact-check references and annotations
- Ensure all pieces adhere to brand guidelines and comply with clients' medical/regulatory/legal requirements
- Create and maintain brand style guides
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure editorial integrity of all pieces
- Ensure each piece is reviewed at each stage according to agency process
What Employees are Saying
- Wonderful Place to work
- The dedication and teamwork. A true family for a growing company.
- Almost doubled the size in a year. Which leads to more internal promotions. If you are motivated and want to grow fast -this is the ideal place. They reward hard work and smarts
- Leadership invests in talent growth and professional development while recognizing and rewarding those that go above and beyond with compensation and level advancement.
- Friendly, intelligent staff. Care about the work they do and it shows. Passionate about always being the best for the client/consumer.
- Exceptional editing skills, with a strong digital background
- significant years of medical editing experience, preferably pharma focused
- Proficient in AMA style (10th and 11th editions)
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, digital environment with multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Fluency in Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Drive
- Familiarity with Ziflow or similar project management software, You will be trained on this software