We are looking to add a strong, conceptual and overall good human as the ACD (Art) to this band of creative juggernauts.
Agency Insight and Culture
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, have conversations, and be collaborative.
- You are able to work remotely out of state if you are in the ( MST or CST) and able to work on EST times.
- Ability to work remote and work Hybrid for in team meetings and can travel.
The Role You Will Play
- The Associate Creative Director will work very collaboratively with the SVP CD
The ACD will direct and enhance the efforts of creative teams based on client briefs and will be an integral part of presenting the materials to the client and seeing the concepts through to production
- A passionate leader who can inspire both team members and clients
- Strong ability to lead high- profile creative efforts, both new campaign development and new business pitches
- Hands-on experience managing people/teams, inspiring to junior creatives
- Can partner closely with senior-level clients – has a presence in the room
- Develops concepts and collaborates with art directors to produce a very high quality of advertising(digital as well as traditional)
- Strong conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- HCP experience in pharma
- Able to guide teammates and establish strong relationship with Copy, Editorial, Project Management, Production, and Account Services.
- Ability to work in a hands-on, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Plays nice with others, but is also a self-starter
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver
- Able to manage freelancers and junior art directors
- A good sense of humor!
- strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration, and animation
- a broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected