We are looking to add a strong, conceptual Art Supervisor to this band of creative juggernauts.
Agency Insight and Culture
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, have conversations, and be collaborative.
- You are able to work remotely out of state if you are in the ( EST, MST or CST) and able to work on EST times.
- Ability to work flex if you prefer in - agency and can travel.
The Role You Will Play
- Work hand-and-hand with copywriters and entire creative team to develop effective branding and advertising campaigns
- Push the envelope to create quality design that translates across a variety of traditional media channels
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Work closely with account management to interpret client needs
- Manage your time efficiently to meet often tight deadlines
- Attend status meetings, client meetings, and research sessions
- Work closely with our development partners as needed
- Contribute smart concepts/ideas and design to new business pitches
- Provide effective direction at photo and video shoots.
- Assist in the preparation of graphic assets for deployment deliverables
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
- Provide detailed direction to designers.
- Strong conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- HCP experience in pharma
- Able to guide teammates and establish strong relationship with Copy, Editorial, Project Management, Production, and Account Services.
- Ability to work in a hands-on, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Plays nice with others, but is also a self-starter
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver
- Able to manage freelancers and junior art directors
- A good sense of humor!
- strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration, and animation
- a broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected