GLE Creative Talent ( www.glenterprise.net), a 15-year-old search firm, is seeking a recruiter.
We have a niche specialty in Pharma, healthcare, medical communications, and all things science. Our foundation was built on marketing and advertising and has grown a very nice niche in pharma and medical communications agencies.
We seek a recruiting coordinator to help assist us in creating a more compelling candidate and client experience
Responsibilities include the following:
- Source candidates via social media channels, Linkedin Recruiter, Indeed, and deep web sourcing techniques
- Develop and maintain recruitment database components to track skills, history, and status of applicants; and respond quickly to solicitations as well as post jobs, create compelling job posts, fill out client bios, update recruiting forms
- Support – owner- recruiters in scheduling interviews with candidates
- Assist candidates and clients in ensuring video interviews are set up correctly and smoothly.
- Other duties include: administration, organizing (digitally), and miscellaneous projects to help create effective communication and to enhance our ability to provide excellent recruitment services