Our client has a long-standing reputation for providing reliable, easy-to-use personal safety solutions.
They seek a Digital Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in all digital marketing efforts. This individual will report to the Senior Brand and Product Marketing Manager (SBPMM) and will have access to the highest levels of leadership in the organization for learning and growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage the day-to-day implementation of digital marketing initiatives, both B2C and B2B as needed, helping drive our efforts to establish thought leadership, engage and educate consumer audiences.
- Maintain and build out Product Information Management System, Salsify, including gathering information from various sources to write and edit product descriptions and listings, gather imagery, and optimizing platform and content for success on the website and key customer sites including Amazon, Walmart, and other major retailers.
- Partner with SBPMM and digital marketing agencies to manage and/or implement SEO/SEM, social media (paid/owned), Personal Safety App, online content, email marketing, CRM, and other digital projects as needed.
- Using the CMS BigCommerce, create new and edit existing landing pages, edit homepage content seasonally, update and create a new product listing pages, and
- On a consistent monthly and quarterly cadence, report out the performance of digital marketing programs to Marketing and corporate leadership.
- Strong detail-orientation and organization; ability to accurately prioritize multiple projects at once
- Passion for digital marketing and desire to stay on the cutting edge of the industry
- Experienced in writing and editing content to address multiple audiences and align with brand positioning, leveraging best practices to drive results for content developed for web, email and other channels
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive, positive personality; inquiring, investigative mind
- A can-do attitude and constant habit of going above and beyond what is required, as well as a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Previous experience managing or working within a digital agency preferred
- Website UX and content management experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- experience in digital marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Strong computer skills for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data, and sharing this information with other team members in project updates.