Our client has a long-standing reputation for providing reliable, easy-to-use personal safety solutions. They seek a Marketing Coordinator with the mindset that marketing is the key to their success.
As a Marketing coordinator you will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company.
The Marketing Coordinator will manage the day-to-day implementation of the omni-channel B2C and B2B marketing plans, including paid media creative copywriting and development, external agency communications, sales team support for pitch decks, trade shows, and in-store activations.
- Create and maintain quarterly and annual plan documentation, according to the annual plan set in Q4 each year.
- Support the Marketing team in evaluating marketing strategy and plan by assembling data for analysis each quarter.
- Partner with Art Director and SBPMM to manage development and release of all creative assets according to the annual plan.
- Field requests from the sales organization for marketing materials, oversee development/release of materials to sales.
- Manage the development of booth and on-site materials for up to 10 trade shows annually.
- Project manage video content creation, from initial ideation to launch.
- Prepare periodic reports on market trends, consumer habits, and outcomes in order to advise other functions (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development, sales).
- Participate in industry workshops, trainings, research report-outs, etc. to maintain and increase industry knowledge of marketing best practices, share learnings with full marketing team periodically.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, password lists, and intranet sites.
- Handle administrative duties as requested or needed.
- Analytical business-minded professional
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously. Being familiar with project management software is also an asset.
- Desire to always be learning and growing
- Proven track record as a self-motivated achiever
- Ability to collaborate and support the team, while also maintaining internal drive and self-management
- Having the ability to provide information on previous campaigns, projects and timelines overseen and implemented to demonstrate overall capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to engage and build alignment among cross-functional teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with accuracy
- Creative thinking and sharp strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive personality; inquiring, investigative mind
- A can-do attitude and constant habit of going above and beyond what is required, as well as a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, research, planning, digital, advertising, and branding.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- experience in marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Strong computer skills for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data, and sharing this information with other team members in project updates. Working knowledge of basic computer applications, programs and features is a must