Our client is hiring two media team members: Media Supervisor and a Media Planner/Buyer
Use your expertise to make sure our client's messaging is seen, heard and viewed by the right audiences.
You'll be part of a team at a well-established agency that’s big enough to offer a variety of opportunities yet small enough that you won’t get lost in a bureaucracy. You and your contemporaries will get to work on a variety of interesting B2B and B2C clients – you won’t be bored! The agency owners and managers will help you grow in your career because that helps them grow their business
Agency Insight & Culture
- Mid-size agency where you and your peers work directly with senior management
- Senior management keen on mentorship
- Well established, accessible clients, entrepreneurial spirit
- Attractive range of benefits.
- Easy, convenient commute via public trans, close to lakefront bike path
What Employees are Saying
- Have agency experience in media planning and buying
- Print, Digital media experience
- Be curious about all types of media with the desire to learn more
- Demonstrate the interest and ability to grow in confidence with clients
- “Good open team atmosphere. Long term employees. I like the ability to really use my skills.”
- “Awesome place to work with great opportunity to be exposed to different client projects and internal tasks.”
- “Fun group of people! I've met some good friends and collaborated with people who have been in the industry a long time.”
- “Room for growth/promotion, excellent work/life balance, wear multiple hats - allows for strengthening expertise in multiple industries & skill sets.”
- Applicable experience in traditional and digital media planning, buying and campaign execution, including programmatic media buying.
- Media research and analysis skills.
- Experience working with 3rd party ad servers.
- Good, contextual understanding of digital channels including SEM, display and paid social; and their role within the overall marketing mix.
- Familiarity with Freewheel (Srata) and Excel programs