Here’s an opportunity to use and build your skill set while working at a well-established agency that’s big enough to offer a variety of opportunities yet small enough that you won’t get lost in a bureaucracy. You and your contemporaries will get to work on a variety of interesting B2B and B2C clients – you won’t be bored! The agency owners and managers will help you grow in your career because that helps them grow their business
Agency Insight & Culture
- Mid-size agency where you and your peers work directly with senior management
- Senior management keen on mentorship
- Well established, accessible clients, entrepreneurial spirt
- Attractive range of benefits.
- Easy, convenient commute via public trans, close to lakefront bike path
What Employees are Saying |
- Have good SEM / SEO skills, including with Google analytics and Google certifications
- Like research and an interest in marketing
- Ability to work with clients' media teams
- College degree
Glassdoor X Star Rating!
- “Good open team atmosphere. Long term employees. I like the ability to really use my skills.”
- “Awesome place to work with great opportunity to be exposed to different client projects and internal tasks.”
- “Fun group of people! I've met some good friends and collaborated with people who have been in the industry a long time.”
- “Room for growth/promotion, excellent work/life balance, wear multiple hats - allows for strengthening expertise in multiple industries & skill sets.”
As the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist, you'll be adept at identifying appropriate search terms, ad groups and geographic targets to optimize a prospect’s chances of arriving at a clients’ online content.
- manage paid search campaigns on Google
- manage all aspects of a SEM program for a variety of clients
- provide strategic guidance and recommendations directly to clients on campaigns