Our client is seeking a Medical Editor and a Senior Medical Editor; they are an HCP/DTC advertising agency growing by leaps and bounds.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Named one of MM&M’s Top 100 healthcare agencies in the last three years
- A mid-sized digital and print shop that has grown significantly to $40 million-plus in revenue.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block is adding 5 new clients and ZERO losses.
- People over profits - They truly care about the well being and safety of their employees
The Role You will Play
- AMA experience required
- Good knowledge of the MLR process
- Smart, proactive, and hardworking
- experience in a health care advertising agency, medical communications=
- Edits initial round of jobs for all assigned accounts for content as well as for AMA style, client style, FDA rules and regulations, grammar, spelling, consistency within the piece, and among related pieces within a campaign
- Fact-checks initial round of jobs and subsequent rounds as necessary (has the ability to understand scientific and medical data to ensure copy accurately represents the source from which it was taken)
- Ensures the quality of format and visual quality of layout
- Performs all editorial reviews (i.e., initial full-edit through release), including copyedits, W4Ws, fact-checks, and check changes at designated times in the job life cycle
- Creates and maintains comprehensive style guides for all assigned accounts
- Follows through with freelance on their work to ensure editorial quality. This may include tracking of individual job deadlines, and review of jobs on which he or he is Editor of Record