Our client is a pharma communications agency that offers a wide range of services, including traditional pharmaceutical advertising, promotional medical education, payer marketing, and consulting services.
Known for excellence and professionalism, we’re hired as strategic and creative partners by our biopharmaceutical clients to drive category/brand awareness and growth.
They have a flexible workforce, offering in-office (post pandemic), remote, and hybrid job opportunities.
Agency Insight & Culture
- One of the biggest independent Science Marketing agencies
- Started by 3 owners out of their apartment in 2005:
- Growing at 385% during a 5-year span of 2005 to present
- All of their business has been referral based
- In 2019 - 6 launches and 18 indications
- Work is HCP- 60%, Medical Communication- 35%, DTC- 5%
- 2020 obtained 9- AOR’s fueling growth
- Agency experience
- Launch Experience
- Strong Designer
- Extensive layering experience for Digital Assets
- Creatively driven
- Pharma Medical Experience
What Employees are Saying | 4 Star Reviews
The Role You will Play
- Agency has a culture of excellence that I feel honored to have become a part of. The chance to grow is massive because of its bountiful resources. Employees are well supported, too, on the endeavors they take. The management is impartial and treats everyone like family. The work process is also an effective learning curve.
- Great Leadership
- Exposure to experts in the field with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the industry; chance to take on more meaningful endeavors and grow; encouraging senior staff who coaches and mentors when there is a need for it; observance of work and life balance; first-class work environment you can focus and excel on; management that genuinely cares and reaches out to answer concerns
- It never gets stressful here despite all the challenging tasks and tough deadlines. That's because we have well-designed processes that enhance internal communication and keep the work flowing. My managers are respectful and professional people. Over time, I have seen them showing integrity in every situation, which made me respect them even more!
The Art Supervisor is responsible for providing direct support to the Creative Director, particularly in the areas of creative presentation, client relations, and team creative oversight. The group art supervisor must possess superior visual conceptual skills and knowledge of pharmaceutical
- Helps establish and maintain the highest possible standards of reproduction for all digital, print, audio/visual and collateral materials produced by the agency
- Monitors the quality of finished mechanical/digital art and conceptual materials produced by internal and freelance artists
- Provides direction and guidance to department subordinates
- Informs and advises the Creative Director on the status of departmental affairs, including all design-related computer hardware/software needs (upgrades, equipment needs/problems, training, etc.)
- Encourages the professional development of department staff
- Ensures the efficient visual execution of creative concepts according to a prime account responsibility list or by management's assignment
- Consults with the Creative Director, as well as account service, traffic, and other agency team members as necessary to achieve agency objectives
- Observes agency consensus in the production of client presentation materials, either conceptual or finished art
- Examines and approves finished art and conceptual material, and supervises the alteration or correction of such material
- Maintains a current list of available freelance artists, web designers, art and photography stock houses, photographers and other contributory talent and vendors
- Engages in any personal development necessary to stay current in advertising techniques and standards, and research activity required to become more familiar with clients' businesses
- Meets established deadlines or provides reasonable notice to the Creative Director of special circumstances requiring deadline extension
- Liaises with the Creative Director in assigning necessary vendor overtime needed to meet any overload demand
- Consults with Creative Director and agency services manager regarding staffing needs
- Performs occasional additional duties as deemed appropriate by the Creative Director