We are looking to add a strong, conceptual Senior Digital Art Director (2)
to work on the Digital Creative Team. This is a mid-level roll-up-your-sleeves position. This is a remote role for a NYC based agency
As part of the digital team, Digital Art Directors are responsible for translating strategic insights into designs and user experiences for omni-channel engagements. You will be the leader for the digital components of our brands’ ecosystems. You will collaborate with strategy, copy, UX, and development to produce experiences which enable brands to stand out in crowded spaces. To deliver highly successful interactive experiences transcending the typical industry barriers. We go beyond sites, banners, and email developing unique user experience solutions in social, experimental, programmatic, machine learning, and AI.
Agency Insight and Culture
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, have conversations, and be collaborative.
The Role You Will Play
- Work hand-and-hand with copywriters and entire creative team to develop effective branding and advertising campaigns
- Push the envelope to create quality design that translates across a variety of media
- channels; digital (sites, social, video, mobile, email, and AR)
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Work closely with account management to interpret client needs
- Manage your time efficiently to meet often tight deadlines
- Attend status meetings, client meetings, and research sessions
- Work closely with our development partners as needed
- Contribute smart concepts/ideas and design to new business pitches
- Participate in photo and video shoots
- Assist in the preparation of graphic assets for deployment deliverables
- Strong conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- HCP and DTC experience in pharma
- Digital All Digital - Work hand in hand with developers
- Ability to work in a hands-on, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Plays nice with others, but is also a self-starter
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver…RESOURCEFUL PEOPLE WANTED
- A good sense of humor!
- Proficiency in Photoshop, XD, Sketch, InDesign and Illustrator
- strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration, and animation
- a broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected