Our creative healthcare agency that is growing by leaps and bounds ( 4+ glassdoor reviews_ is seeking an Art Supervisor that will be a pivotal member of an expanding Art team for a new product in eye care and a new client branding initiative. You'll be collaborating with a very friendly team to bring creative visions, strong narratives, and practical problem-solving skills to everything they do, from video storyboards, emails, banner ads, web campaigns,
Agency Insight & Culture
- Independent healthcare marketing agency that combines the drive, talent, and productivity of a start-up with the proven track record, financial resources, and sophistication of a big agency.
- Remote work environment –
- 360 marketing approach and curated in-house capabilities, which include a growing Digital Strategy team that works hand-in-hand with Creative Design, Writing, 3D Animation, Digital Development, Video, and Account Services.
- Cultural Principles: Candid, Choiceful, Driven, Individualists
- Lead client meetings and assist and oversee junior designers
- Lead full creative process from concept ideation to polished, client-ready work
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate creative ideas clearly to other members of the team
- Expert-level technical skillset with Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Able to produce quality work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; work simultaneously on multiple projects under pressure
- Proactive team-player and critical thinker with a positive, can-do mentality
- Comfortable working with a team and independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in layout composition
- Excellent typographical design skills
- Able to produce original illustrations for internal and client work
- Animation/motion graphics experience a plus
- Knowledge of Sketch a plus
- Eagerness to keep up on trends and continue learning and growing
- Positive, "up for anything" attitude!
- Able to effectively and positively work remote