The ACD/ Copy has responsibility for delivering the best quality product, is a seasoned presenter and supervisor, and partner with clients and senior account teams on client strategy development. The ACD should be able to participate in and contribute to new business activities as well as inspire continuous engaging messaging.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Top Consumer Creative Agency
- Big Ideas and Award-winning Branding and Creative work
- Chicago local Agency- Global Network
- Unlimited PTO and a full suite of benefits
- Top Culture, Family like environment
What Employees are Saying |
- Extensive design, creative lead agency experience pharma and consumer branding/award winning experience
- Extensive experience in marketing communications, advertising, and sales promotion
- Extensive experience in the creation and production of superior marketing communication materials
- Have a passion and interest for elevating creative within pharma industry, be able to not just see challenges but opportunities to think outside box, show up for consumers in authentic and innovative ways, plus want to win awards!
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience required
- the people are great to work with
The Role You will Play
- The people are amazing and the work is phenomenal.
- Talented group of coworkers that challenge you to create your best work
- Some of the smartest co-workers I’ve ever had. I worked on a tight knit team that was truly a pleasure to work with. - Nice office space - Not too hierarchical (up to a certain level). Generally teammates weren’t snobs about working with people “below” them in level as long as they produced good work.
- an amazing place to grow and stretch beyond your current skills. You will be challenged here and given many opportunities to show your talents.
- There is a very collaborative environment.
- Good work-life balance compared with other agencies
- Great agency with excellent leadership. Awesome experience. Great brands to work on. The culture is collaborative and has a range of talented, experienced people.
Accounts: 2 roles
- Responsible for delivering the best quality of work possible, on time and within budget
- Assist the Group Creative Director create, direct and supervise the development of concepts
- Help supervise and administer group creative people
- Work with Art Director to create concepts and develop campaigns
- Partner with senior account team on creative brief development
- Instill a sense of urgency in his or her group
- Make presentation to the Group Creative Director, Executive Creative Director and clients
- Have a deep sense of responsibility toward client costs and agency expenses
- Two Roles: HIV and Schizoprenia
- HIV Treatment- Helping the client move towards more authentic creative/ have just scratched the surface and would love to push further.
- Schizophrenia –launch of new treatment.
- SNR team, MID team, production artist, Medical writing resource available for more hi science/medical needed