The Program Director is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing day-to-day tasks associated with the completion and delivery of multiple client projects. This includes assisting account leaders in providing clients with the highest quality medical communications services.
Agency Insight & Culture
The Role You Will Play
- Our client is a boutique digital medical communications agency offering a range of branded educational event solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology
- They value, develop and reward employees providing a collaborative culture that supports a work/life balance
- The leadership has maintained rapid growth and financial stability providing long-term professional growth opportunities
- Events are Broadcast, Web Events, Virtual Speaker Bureaus, Web Training, Live Meetings
Ideal Background Candidate Background
- Reviews and evaluates all project-related deliverables and processes (e.g., editorial, logistics, art, production) at key stages during development to ensure that objectives are achieved and quality control is maintained.
- Responsible for maintenance and renewal of ongoing assigned business.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy delivery of promotional medical education projects and programs, such as slide kits, broadcasts, web & audio conferences, advisory boards, speaker training meetings, videos, etc.
- Develops project proposals and budgets for assigned clients. Presents proposals as needed.
- Manages processes and employs financial controls to achieve financial targets. Oversees budget development, implementation/monitoring, and final program reconciliation.
- Serve as the principal overall account expert for team. Ensures understanding of and compliance with established standards, policies, and procedures among team members.
- Establishes, maintains, and supports strong client and KOL relationships through understanding of client’s business and strategy.
- BA or BS degree or greater
- 5+ years’ experience of project/account management in a health care marketing or pharmaceutical medical communications agency environment
- Experience in multiple therapeutic disease categories; diabetes experience a plus
- Client services experience, including listening, written, and verbal communications skills
- The ability to identify issues and implement process improvements