If you have an entrepreneurial streak, hate politics, and like to have an immediate impact in your work, then let's talk about the opportunities in this growing sponsored medical education agency!
As the Program Director, your responsibilities include planning, coordinating, and managing day-to-day tasks associated with the completion and delivery of multiple client projects. This includes assisting account leaders in providing clients with the highest quality medical communications services.
Agency Insight & Culture
The Role You Will Play
- Our client is a boutique digital medical communications agency offering a range of branded educational event solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology
- They value, develop and reward employees providing a collaborative culture that supports a work/life balance
- The leadership has maintained rapid growth and financial stability providing long-term professional growth opportunities
- Events are Broadcast, Web Events, Virtual Speaker Bureaus, Web Training, Live Meetings
Ideal Background Candidate Background
- Reviews and evaluates all project-related deliverables and processes (e.g., editorial, logistics, art, production) at key stages during development to ensure that objectives are achieved and quality control is maintained.
- Responsible for maintenance and renewal of ongoing assigned business.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy delivery of promotional medical education projects and programs, such as slide kits, broadcasts, web & audio conferences, advisory boards, speaker training meetings, videos, etc.
- Develops project proposals and budgets for assigned clients. Presents proposals as needed.
- Manages processes and employs financial controls to achieve financial targets. Oversees budget development, implementation/monitoring, and final program reconciliation.
- Serve as the principal overall account expert for team. Ensures understanding of and compliance with established standards, policies, and procedures among team members.
- Establishes, maintains, and supports strong client and KOL relationships through understanding of client’s business and strategy.
- BA or BS degree or greater
- 5+ years’ experience of project/account management in a health care marketing or pharmaceutical medical communications agency environment
- Experience in multiple therapeutic disease categories; diabetes experience a plus
- Client services experience, including listening, written, and verbal communications skills
- The ability to identify issues and implement process improvements