We are looking for an established ACD, Copywriter that can lead, color outside the lines, and isn’t afraid to shake things up.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Named one of MM&M’s Top 100 healthcare agencies in the last three years
- A mid-sized digital and print shop that has grown significantly to $40 million-plus in revenue.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block is adding 5 new clients and ZERO losses.
- People over profits - They truly care about the well-being and safety of their employees
The Role You will Play
- Ability to develop launch promotional branding from published and proprietary clinical information
- Ability to lead other creative teams in conceptual exercises
- Dynamically present work both internally, to clients, and in new business presentations
- Highly organized and understand all facets of agency operations
- Experience with digital projects is preferred
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver…RESOURCEFUL PEOPLE WANTED
- A good sense of humor!
- Possess a compelling portfolio that displays high quality copywriting and concepts for various pharma brands and assignments
- Create response-driven solutions – across all marketing channels – to help achieve our clients’ goals and objectives
- Develop a strategic plan for new business endeavors
- Lead and participate in creative presentations, both internally and to clients
- Lead and motivate creative team, representing client requests and brand equity.
- Manage workflow to ensure team members are fully utilized; assess needs for freelancers and deploy as needed
- Work with multiple internal teams through the content development process to ensure copy meets behavioral and brand strategy goals
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, marketplace, strategic imperatives, and patient health-literacy needs
- Command the writing and data: provide excellence in everything from annotating claims to generating unconventional creative ideas
- Create copy that communicates across a variety of media channels (from traditional print and broadcast, to digital, video, web, mobile, email, etc.)
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Be a stickler for detail, accuracy, and grammar
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to come up with new and unique concepts for our client brands, using information gathered from research, account management, and strategy
- Be prepared to work across multiple brands and influence creative, strategic, and tactical direction on the brands assigned to their group.