Our creative marketing medical device agency that is growing by leaps and bounds ( 4+ glassdoor reviews_ is seeking a Copywriter that will be a pivotal member of a 6 person content team. You'll be collaborating with a very friendly team to bring creative visions, strong narratives, and practical problem-solving skills to everything they do, from video storyboards, emails, banner ads, web campaigns.
As the Copywriter, you are responsible for helping shepherd projects from start through completion, across multiple Medical Device brands and for a broad range of media and audiences. You will work collaboratively and fluidly with different functions while often wearing multiple hats, including project management and project submitter. You are expected to take ownership of projects, and to continually offer suggestions to help improve internal processes and the quality of our work.
From large-scale, multi-channel creative campaigns to straightforward “block and tackle” assignments, you will have the opportunity to define and create standards that elevate the quality and consistency of our copy across Medical Device brands. This opportunity requires a willingness to work outside traditional agency models to collaboratively problem-solve and ultimately deliver creative copy and innovative solutions to meet our client’s needs
Agency Insight & Culture
- Independent pharma marketing agency that combines the drive, talent, and productivity of a start-up with the proven track record, financial resources, and sophistication of a big agency.
- Remote work environment – flexible schedules and plenty of work-life balance- Very Fun!
- 360 marketing approach and curated in-house capabilities, which include a growing Digital Strategy team that works hand-in-hand with Creative Design, Writing, 3D Animation, Digital Development, Video, and Account Services.
- Cultural Principles: Candidate, Choiceful, Driven, Individualists
- We offer a unique, personalized culture in which each team member is encouraged and expected to bring their ideas, solutions, and leadership to the table.
- By empowering individuals, we remain nimble, engaged, and able to break away from conventional thinking and speak intelligently about serious topics.
- We value our team’s intangibles– the experiences and traits that make them unique.
- Conceptualize and write copy that is original, compelling, and on strategy for a variety of marketing, training, and corporate communication materials and programs, including creative campaigns, product launch planning and asset creation, journal and banner ads, print and digital brochures/fact sheets, e-modules, video storyboards, web copy, social media posts, and PPT presentations
- Fully understand the brands and disease states
- Communicate complicated topics in a clear, concise, strategic way to the appropriate audience (HCP vs. sales rep vs. consumer)
- Ensure strategic and medical accuracy of all projects, while working within brand guidelines
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment, including Design, Editorial, Video, 3D, Development, Strategy, and Account, to the concept, problem-solve, and reach consensus
- Give, receive, and implement feedback from Group Copy Supervisor, Senior Copywriters, and other departments and clients, communicating clearly with all players about deadlines, ideas, and questions
- Develop resources to assist the Writing and Account teams maintain up-to-date information about product claims, language changes, references, trademarks, etc.
- Recognize problems with process or quality of jobs and provide solutions
- Submit projects through client med/legal review process
- Deep passion for science/healthcare/medicine, research, writing, and storytelling
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience in a healthcare agency specializing in Pharma and/or Medical Device
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and high-quality standards
- Ability to manage competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, digital environment with multiple deadlines
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive team-player and critical thinker with a positive, can-do mentality