Our client is a patient and consumer-focused healthcare ad agency. If you enjoy the financial aspects of business, have a couple years of accounting experience and thrive in a creative environment, we'd like to talk with you a Staff Accountant role.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be an integral member of the finance team for our pharma advertising agency. You will assist the team by managing daily tasks as well as support the monthly and year-end close processes. The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail and a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The Staff Accountant will interact with employees across all agency departments, while working closely with our Controller and CFO
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- HANDS-ON (no prima donnas please!)
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, have conversations, and be collaborative.
Financial close process:
- Preparation of monthly client reconciliations
- Generate client billing
- Maintain general ledger account analysis with the ability to gain insights from data
- Assist with annual tax return process
- Provide input as it pertains to budgets and forecasts
Day to day:
- Assist with accounts payable (process vendor invoices, employee expense reports, etc.)
- Record A/R
- Process check batches
- Back-up for payroll processing
- Bank runs
- 2 years of accounting/finance experience; advertising/marketing experience a plus
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite products
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, a plus
- Deadline oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive and professional demeanor