Our client is a HCP, consumer-focused healthcare ad agency. If you enjoy the financial aspects of business, have a couple of years of accounting experience, and thrive in a creative environment, we'd like to talk with you regarding a Business Manager role
The Client Business Manager, in collaboration with agency client teams, coordinates and manages all project finances. This position assists the Finance Director in overseeing revenue recognition and monitoring all work-in-progress for proper treatment
The Client Business Manager will interact with employees across all agency departments while working closely with our Controller and CFO
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- HANDS-ON (no prima donnas please!)
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, conversations, and collaboration.
- Maintain client contracts and scopes of work, ensuring all agency obligations are communicated to client teams and are complied with in a timely manner.
- Track and document all project finances, including time and out-of-pocket costs, ensuring that all billable costs are passed along to clients.
- Develop semi-monthly billing trackers measuring budget vs. actual and discuss burn with the agency client teams.
- Assist Finance Director during the month-end close by providing revenue accruals and deferrals.
- Work on ad hoc reporting requirements as requested.
- Ensure that all fee and production billing is sent to clients on schedule.
- Review and coordinate time transfers, write-offs, and changes to client budgets.
- accounting/finance experience; advertising/marketing experience a plus
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite products
- Deadline oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Microsoft Excel – Proficient in advanced functions and formulas to perform VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts, graphs and data capture