EOur global agency client that specializes in medical communication and publications planning is seeking a REMOTE Sr. Account Manager to oversee all aspects of project management and client service on your assigned accounts, predominantly covering publications.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client-facing project or account management role in a medical communications (or similar) agency environment, ideally working with HEOR or market access
- Publications background and experience working in Datavision, an EPG proprietary platform, is required for the successful candidate
- Excellent project planning and management skills
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, creative and innovative thinking
- Financial acumen
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver effectively
What Employees are Saying |
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- After the pandemic, available for limited travel for client meetings and delivery of events
Glassdoor 4.0 Rating!
The Role You Will Play
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management. Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged.
- Company growth and direction help shape the field of medical communications. Management keeps all levels of employees informed of major initiatives and changes. Employee wellness programs, flextime, and generous benefits.
- Even though team members may be spread across the globe there's a noticeable effort to maintain a sense of community. If an open line of communication is kept with a direct manager there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and move towards growth within the company.
- Decent company, good flexibility, amazing and very talented and conscientious people for the most part. Benefits are good and vacation time generous.
- You will build strong client relationships, oversee the proactive and effective management of available resources and timelines, and ensure successful teamwork to meet both client and agency objectives.
- You will collaborate with the senior Client Solutions team and Scientific leaders on account planning, strategy, and business growth.
- Help monitor project status and drive milestone attainment with team
- Identifying organic growth opportunities, or opportunities to partner with other divisions or support services (creative, digital, patient, etc.)
- Supporting the development of publications planning with scientific lead, where appropriate
- Applying knowledge of EPG/client SOPs and best practices
- Providing mentorship and/or training to junior members of the Client Solutions team, as necessary
- Organizing internal status meetings and maintaining status tracker
- Troubleshooting project delivery challenges and collaborating with colleagues where necessary to address these
- Undertaking financial management, including budget development/tracking, forecasting, and proposal development for assigned accounts, for example:
• SOWs, financial tracking, and invoicing
• Developing scopes and agreeing the budget for ad hoc projects with clients
• Regular budget review with client
• Managing out of scopes – when flagged by the writer, agree appropriate budget extensions with the client