Are you looking to combine your strong strategic insight and medcomms experience to lead key development projects for a fast-growing global agency, that has an industry-leading heritage and continuing dynamic evolution?
What Employees are Saying |
- Advanced Life Sciences degree with a significant years’ agency experience working on strategic medical communications
- Strong strategic insight, combined with excellent scientific/medical knowledge
- Experience developing and moderating strategic workshops
- Experience across a broad range of therapeutic areas, with the ability to get up to speed quickly in new areas
Glassdoor 4.0 Rating!
The Role You will Play
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management. Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged.
- Company growth and direction help shape the field of medical communications. Management keeps all levels of employees informed of major initiatives and changes. Employee wellness programs, flextime, and generous benefits.
- Even though team members may be spread across the globe there's a noticeable effort to maintain a sense of community. If an open line of communication is kept with a direct manager there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and move towards growth within the company.
- Decent company, good flexibility, amazing and very talented and conscientious people for the most part. Benefits are good and vacation time generous.
- Leading the development of Scientific strategic projects across the company, including design and moderation of workshops, developing scientific platforms, and strategic communications planning as required
- Supporting the new business development team by developing pitch content and delivering presentations across a broad range of therapy areas
- Supporting the Global Lead, Medical Strategy in a variety of internal initiatives, including the development of best practice SOPs/guidelines for medcomms activities
- Providing consultancy and support for the development of novel strategic and medcomms projects and activities across Envision Pharma Group, including guiding
- Scientific teams on developing medical plans, client roundtables, situation and gap analysis, and other ways to innovate for our clients
- Supporting the Scientific Lead for new accounts as they are integrated into account service teams, maintaining a strong focus on medical strategy