Our global agency client that specializes in medical communication is seeking Medical Writers - Associate Medical Directors in multiple areas of their agencies.
What Employees are Saying |
- An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in life sciences or clinical discipline.
- proven medical communications experience
- A keen eye for detail encompassing scientific content and editorial standards
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage own workload across multiple projects to deliver to time and budget
- For relevant Team or Account Lead roles, proven project team and/or line management experience as appropriate
Glassdoor 4.0 Rating!
The Role You will Play
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management. Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged.
- Company growth and direction help shape the field of medical communications. Management keeps all levels of employees informed of major initiatives and changes. Employee wellness programs, flextime, and generous benefits.
- Even though team members may be spread across the globe there's a noticeable effort to maintain a sense of community. If an open line of communication is kept with a direct manager there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and move towards growth within the company.
- Decent company, good flexibility, amazing and very talented and conscientious people for the most part. Benefits are good and vacation time generous.
As a Medical Writer-
• Support the creation and delivery of content across medical communications projects.
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings.
• Work with the Client Solutions team to meet project deadlines.
• Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, and clinical study reports, etc.)
• Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
• Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
As a Associate Medical Director -
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic area(s), client and competitor product(s), the compliance/regulatory environment, and international standards for disclosing medical/scientific content
• Independently develop high-quality, scientifically-accurate, strategically-aligned, ethical, and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings and teleconferences
• Follow internal and client-driven processes and procedures to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines
• Provide guidance/mentorship and internal peer review, as appropriate
• Contribute scientific content to new business opportunities, and participate in pitch presentations