We are looking to (Remote) Copywriter
to work closely with our internal brand teams.
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- HANDS-ON (no prima donnas please!)
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, have conversations, and be collaborative.
- Participate in strategic and creative brainstorming sessions that produce original and medically sound content
- Perform independent research and work with a variety of resources and literature to develop a range of promotional and informational pieces for professional and patient caregiver audiences
- Help to build and maintain reference library relating to assigned clients
- Work in support of the account team to achieve the client's objectives through engaging content and effective communication strategies
- Monitor the progress of assigned projects through each phase of development (i.e., layout, production, media, and research)
- Participate in client-agency meetings
- Ensure brand-specific style is consistent throughout projects
- Direct appropriate queries to medical director, account team lead, or other reviewers
- Enforce consistency with style, tone, and focus
- Ability to work in a hands-on, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Plays nice with others, but is also a self-starter
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver…RESOURCEFUL PEOPLE WANTED
- A good sense of humor!
- 1-3 years experience