We are looking to add a strong, conceptual (Remote) HCP Copy Supervisor
to work closely with our internal brand teams. This is a mid-level roll-up-your-sleeves position.
Agency Insight and Culture
The Role You Will Play
- culture is laid back, off-beat group, outgoing.
- HANDS-ON (no prima donnas please!)
- Collaborative, self-starters do well here, good sense of humor essential!
- HCP-DTC Agency - Highly Collaborative and Uber Creative
- Energy and assertiveness are essential to the culture of this agency.
- Open zoom/door policy where everyone has access to leadership, have conversations, and be collaborative.
- Write relevant, HCP appropriate copy that's grabs the intended "health" audience and enhances the strategic direction of the brand
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, marketplace, strategic imperatives, and patient health-literacy needs
- Command the writing and data: provide excellence in everything from annotating claims to generating unconventional creative ideas
- Create copy that communicates across a variety of media channels (from traditional print and broadcast to digital, video, web, mobile, email, etc.)
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Be a stickler for detail, accuracy, and grammar
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to come up with new and unique concepts for our client brands, using information gathered from research, account management, and strategy
- HCP (Healthcare Provider) experience
- Possess a compelling portfolio that displays high-quality HCP copywriting and concepts for various pharma brands and assignments—preferably for rare disease and orphan drug
- Ability to work in a hands-on, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Plays nice with others, but is also a self-starter
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver…RESOURCEFUL PEOPLE WANTED
- A good sense of humor!
- Therapeutic areas- respiratory, immunology, women's health, diabetes, migraine, oncology, and many more.