Enjoy working with a dynamic, close-knit team that thrives on creativity, technology and collaboration. Be part of a fast-growing and fun NY agency office that invests in its people through mentoring and professional coaching. A place that rewards those with skills, ambition and curiosity, and want to grow their career with the company.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a strategic/planning function
- The ability to work with data to develop insights and recommendations for clients
- A collaborative attitude and approach to solving problems
- A mastery of your strategic capability, and a basic understanding across other forms of strategy, including, but not limited to: Brand strategy, communications strategy, and digital strategy
- A trusted advisor that can quickly understand the client’s business needs and develop a
- Loves to actively share POV on market and industry, both educating our clients and building trust
- You are a highly skilled communicator, that knows how to convert complex analysis into simple and actionable strategies
- Ability to facilitate and lead client workshops to uncover business problems in a dynamic and collaborative way
- Confident to lead, develop and present pitch-winning strategies that lead to new business
- Show a strong commitment to the Company’s core values of Collaboration, Integrity &
Agency Insight & Culture
- We seek to answer true business problems through an evidence-based approach and happily work with data, UX and CX to ensure our solutions are fit for purpose.
Data and evidence drive us. Delivering creativity is our end goal. Our simple philosophy (creating solutions that have an AFFECT to deliver outcomes that have an EFFECT) keeps us grounded to make sure all strategic direction is clear and actionable.
The role aims to be both consultative, offering higher end, ‘up-stream’ strategic thinking to clients, as well as more ‘downstream’, campaign and digital communications planning - working closely with social and content teams.
- Small and growing office with headquarters in Sydney, Australia rewards those with a can-do attitude
- You’ll be offered full flexibility and autonomy to fulfill your duties and be supported by the greater team (NY and Sydney)
- Employee-centric with emphasis on individual and team growth
- Entrepreneurial mindset—encourages new ideas and fresh approaches
- Positive work-life balance and generous benefits
- Agency purpose: “To invent better outcomes through creativity and technology”