Our creative marketing pharma agency that is growing by leaps and bounds ( 4+ glassdoor reviews_ is seeking a seeking an Art Director/ Presentation Designer to develop executive-level presentations and digital design for clients to bring their campaign goals, brand narrative, and strategies to life with compelling content and visuals.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Independent pharma marketing agency that combines the drive, talent, and productivity of a start-up with the proven track record, financial resources, and sophistication of a big agency.
- Remote work environment – flexible schedules and plenty of work-life balance- Very Fun!
- 360 marketing approach and curated in-house capabilities, which include a growing Digital Strategy team that works hand-in-hand with Creative Design, Writing, 3D Animation, Digital Development, Video, and Account Services.
- Cultural Principles: Candidate, Choiceful, Driven, Individualists
- Creating and formatting and presentations, and various materials for print and digital collateral
- Design and prepare engaging presentations and designs with compelling content and visuals that make an impact and tell a story
- Ensure brand is consistent and the message matches the company brand, style guidelines, values, mission, and goals
- Ability to work on many client deadline-driven projects simultaneously, and work within a creative team setting
- expertise in PowerPoint including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, transitions, actions, hyperlinking, interactivity, graphics, charts, and videos
- Comfortable working with a team and independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in layout composition
- Excellent typographical design skills
- Able to produce original illustrations for internal and client work
- Animation/motion graphics experience a plus
- Eagerness to keep up on trends and continue learning and growing
- Positive, "up for anything" attitude!
- Ability to create infographics that transform words into visuals
- Possess strong technical skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and PowerPoint
- Effortless storytelling and communication with amazing attention to detail
- Work well under pressure, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Sketch (Plus)
Salary range - 70-80k - full suite of benefits with generous vacation/PTO time.