We are looking for seasoned Medical Writers / Senior Medical Writers
who enjoy reviewing clinical data, published research, and medical product information to identify messages, trends, and references relevant to a client’s brand goals and weaving a corresponding compelling medical story
Agency Insight & Culture
- This is a growing group of high energy, fun and collaborative folks, some of the brightest pharma ad talent
- They regularly conquer challenges translating medical advances and delivering messages through unique channels with award winning creative that influences change
- You will be inspired and empowered to use and build a strong voice with a differentiating point of view
- They are a team of innovators, strategist and science nerds changing the standard of care
- This is a place where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career
What Employees are Saying
- BS, BA in Biological Sciences, or similar degree. PhD or PharmD strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience at marketing or MedComm agency, a CRO or research institute, pharmaceuticals or medical device company, or related scientific field.
The Role You will Play
- Strong management team -
- Smart, kind, passionate people who respect each other
- An uncommon level of expertise and intellect across departments
- Amazing work, great people, awesome leadership team. So many growth opportunities. Great benefits and compensation. Culture is great, fun place to be.
- Can synthesize literature, data, and product information into insights that support clients’ promotional, educational, and awareness initiatives
- Writes for scientifically savvy audiences with clarity and precision References and annotates as second nature.
- Follows AMA style for referencing.
- Translates data into clear visual communications
- Quick learner Demonstrated understanding of clinical development, life science research, and regulatory processes
- Presents work and ideas clearly and gracefully Collaborative, open to opposing POV