Senior Copywriter Opportunity-
Working with a close-knit team that thrives on collaboration It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that aims to liberate brands, transform businesses and make lives better.
Agency Insight & Culture
- You’ll be offered full flexibility and autonomy to fulfill your duties and supported by the greater team. With our home base overseas, be prepared to work remotely at times with inspiring, dedicated and easy-going thought-leaders that truly think “global”!
- Small and growing office and rewards those with a can-do attitude
- Opportunity build and grow your skill set in both online and offline campaigns.
- Agency reputation is friendly and has great plans with actions for their people in your career.
- Pharmaceutical agency copywriting experience
- Experience writing for HCP and DTC markets
- Comfortable with and interested in medical science
- Degree with science focus helpful
- Exceptional communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Interest in both medical and non-medical writing
- A conceptual thinker that can take a big idea from paper to execution with the support of our design team.
- Are comfortable and fluent in both medical writing to HCPs as well DTCs, CPG-consumer and B2B work
- Will work closely with our strategy and client service colleagues
- Lead the development of conceptual work, to the best of your abilities.
- Translate complex medical and scientific concepts into articulate and concise content
- Become the brand steward for the client
- Understand the purpose, key messages and specifications for each project
- Participate in the editorial process and production of manuscripts from first to final drafts
- Work with the account services team to develop marketing initiatives – participate in brainstorms and workshops to help develop the best solution to meet the client’s needs
- Establish and maintain key client relationships (i.e. presenting, discussing, developing or selling in the work)