Our agency client offers a unique experience with a mixture of smaller organized teams with a collaborative/family feel with the mixture of larger resources and training along with career growth and opportunities to grow financially. They are seeking a Senior Account Executive.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere- people are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career growth
What Employees are Saying
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Great benefits.
- Accessible leadership.
- Diverse, accepting, family environment with agency resources
- Emphasis on employee happiness -
- Great PTO policy
The Role You will Play
- • Manage communications with team members regarding initial/ongoing information and status.
- Assist Client Services team to support the development of new business initiatives, identifying opportunities for organic growth within your assigned account
- Coordinate pitch presentations and request for proposals.
- Implement projects to promote and ensure the success and profitability of your client's deliverables. • Support client services' efforts by managing projects, collaborating with the Project Management team to develop timelines, communicate milestones and identify possible red flags in projects.
- Drive the daily activities of a project by managing project scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks, according to timeline and budgets.
- Coordinate and participate in content planning meetings with key content experts.
- Facilitate the medical-legal-regulatory review process to ensure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal compliance.
- Contribute to the creation of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations and monitor budget including direct/labor costs; checking for out of scope items and hours