Our creative marketing HCP pharma agency that is growing by leaps and bounds ( 4+ glassdoor reviews_ is seeking a Senior Copywriter that will be a pivotal member of a 6 person content team. You'll be collaborating with a very friendly team to bring creative visions, strong narratives, and practical problem-solving skills to everything they do, from video storyboards, emails, banner ads, web campaigns. This working on the top Dermatology account and with a Dream Team of wonderful people. Some of the best humans that I know.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Independent pharma marketing agency that combines the drive, talent, and productivity of a start-up with the proven track record, financial resources, and sophistication of a big agency.
- Remote work environment – flexible schedules and plenty of work-life balance- Very Fun!
- 360 marketing approach and curated in-house capabilities, which include a growing Digital Strategy team that works hand-in-hand with Creative Design, Writing, 3D Animation, Digital Development, Video, and Account Services.
- Cultural Principles: Candidate, Choiceful, Driven, Individualists
- We offer a unique, personalized culture in which each team member is encouraged and expected to bring their ideas, solutions, and leadership to the table.
- By empowering individuals, we remain nimble, engaged, and able to break away from conventional thinking and speak intelligently about serious topics.
- We value our team’s intangibles– the experiences and traits that make them unique.
- Develop a variety of journal and banner ads, and digital brochures/fact sheets, e-modules, video storyboards, web copy, social media posts through writing, editing, researching,
- Develop resources to assist the Writing and Account teams to maintain up-to-date information about product claims, language changes, references, trademarks, etc.
- background and interest in science and data
- copywriting experience in a healthcare agency
- Proactive team-player and critical thinker with a positive, can-do mentality
- HCP experience working across a variety of tactics
- Emphasis on digital execution
- A good “doer” who enjoys rolling up sleeves and diving into the details
- Able to understand and write to higher-science data as needed
- Fully able to annotate, reference check, and find data support when necessary
- Can pivot to highly conceptual assignments as needed
- Collaborative; team player; positive attitude toward life and work