Looking for an Sr. Account Executive I Account Manager to work by side leadership, grow rapidly and be recognized for your commitment and impact in the agency.
Agency Insight & Culture
What Employees are Saying |
- One of the biggest independent Science Marketing agencies
- Started by 3 owners out of their apartment in 2005:
- Growing at 385% during a 5-year span of 2005 to present
- All of their business has been referral based
- In 2019 - 6 launches and 18 indications
- Work is HCP- 60%, Medical Communication- 35%, DTC- 5%
- 2020 obtained 9- AOR’s fueling growth
4 Star Reviews
The Role You Will Play
- Agency has a culture of excellence that I feel honored to have become a part of. The chance to grow is massive because of its bountiful resources. Employees are well supported, too, on the endeavors they take. The management is impartial and treats everyone like family. The work process is also an effective learning curve.
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Smart and Fun People to work with
- Great Leadership
- Exposure to experts in the field with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the industry; chance to take on more meaningful endeavors and grow; encouraging senior staff who coaches and mentors when there is a need for it; observance of work and life balance; first-class work environment you can focus and excel on; management that genuinely cares and reaches out to answer concerns
- It never gets stressful here despite all the challenging tasks and tough deadlines. That's because we have well-designed processes that enhance internal communication and keep the work flowing. My managers are respectful and professional people. Over time, I have seen them showing integrity in every situation, which made me respect them even more!
- Work closely with the Account staff and other internal team members to execute product marketing messages in various forms such as symposia, advisory boards, and other medical communications programs and activities.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the speaker development process. This includes but is not limited to direct content with both speakers and clients, development of speaker communications and materials for use in training and promotional events, management of speaker profile data, and execution of speaker contracting and training processes.
- Reports to the Account Supervisor
- Experience in pharma advertising or promotional medical education
- Account management experience