Our global agency client that specializes in medical communication is seeking a Scientific Director ( permanent remote) to be the medical lead on diabetes and cardiovascular - large pharma account
What Employees are Saying |
- An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in life sciences or clinical discipline.
- proven medical communications experience
- A keen eye for detail encompassing scientific content and editorial standards
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage own workload across multiple projects to deliver to time and budget
- For relevant Team or Account Lead roles, proven project team and/or line management experience as appropriate
Glassdoor 4.0 Rating!
The Role You will Play
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management. Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged.
- Company growth and direction help shape the field of medical communications. Management keeps all levels of employees informed of major initiatives and changes. Employee wellness programs, flextime, and generous benefits.
- Even though team members may be spread across the globe there's a noticeable effort to maintain a sense of community. If an open line of communication is kept with a direct manager there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and move towards growth within the company.
- Decent company, good flexibility, amazing and very talented and conscientious people for the most part. Benefits are good and vacation time generous.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will drive the delivery of high-quality medical communications projects for our global pharmaceutical clients.
- With previous agency experience, you will know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients and, with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- You will manage a team of 1-2 Medical Writers
- Are there any direct reports and if yes, how many? One currently and eventually 2
- You will report to the Scientific Division Head. Management style is hands-off unless support is needed during busy times
- Here is the approx. time spent with medical writing 20%, medical review 50%, resource management/project management 30%. There is very little strategic planning.
- Size of the client team and Evidence division: Client team: aiming for 3 scientific and there are 2 client solutions. This division is about 60 people