We are seeking an Art Director to be part of a thriving agency that is part of a global life science company.
Agency Insight & Culture
- This agency boasts a culture that is a rare find in an agency setting...they are concerned about their employees' well being and success both professionally and personally
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Folks here are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Creative environment, flexible working style, supportive leadership.
- They offer a great bonus structure that is not complicated by a large corporation and benefits that are hard to beat
What Employees are Saying
The Role You Will Play
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and career advancement, great benefits and accessible leadership
- I've worked at a few agencies and they do the best job, by far, of creating a great culture of collaboration and respect
- There’s a genuine interest in helping me grow professionally
- They consistently met and paid out at least 100% of my bonus target
- Designs materials based on strategic and tactical plans provided by the account management team, and by assignment from the CDs or ACDs for Copy and Art.
- Is a team player and works with other designers, copywriters and additional designated “team” personnel in production of said materials.
- Strives to meet assigned deadlines. Alerts CDs, ACDs and Project Managers if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if an extension is required.
- Works with production personnel, providing complete input, and any instruction and supervision required to smoothly complete production of approved design. Provides all required specifications to Production Manager (if applicable).
- Reviews all production materials on assigned projects, and signs off prior to forwarding job to Project Manager for further required approvals/outside production.
- Meets with Agency team as required to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects.
- Has extensive client contact experience, while possessing good presentation skills.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in advertising or graphic design. Experience in pharma a plus
- Work Experience: 4+ years as an Art Director in a creative department environment
- Skills: Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Mac and PC
- Competencies: Creative Thinking, Applies technologies to tasks, Professional confidence, Thoroughness, Results orientation, Teamwork, Strong attention to detail, Strong self-starter, Leadership, Teamwork