Interested in a progressive environment that fosters independent thinking and revolutionary work? Do you have a passion about creating a voice for people living with chronic conditions? A place where your voice truly will be heard?
We seek a VP/Account Supervisor with strong experience in patient marketing to support our fast-pace, growing patient-solutions group
Agency Insight & Culture
- Named one of MM&M’s Top 100 healthcare agencies in the last three years
- A mid-sized digital and print shop that has grown significantly to $40 million-plus in revenue.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block is adding 5 new clients and ZERO losses.
- People over profits - They truly care about the well being and safety of their employees
- Prior experience in Healthcare Advertising, Pharmaceutical Marketing, or Pharmaceutical Sales
- Experience as a Group Account Supervisor (or related role) for a pharmaceutical advertising agency designing comprehensive patient-centric programs that align to brand strategy
- Experience launching a product in market; development of multichannel unbranded and branded campaigns
- Understanding in development education that drive patient action
- Strong digital experience
- Ability to work successful across internal teams (production, finance, editorial, etc.) and external vendors to ensure success of pharmaceutical agency client tactics
- Core participation in/management of strategic discussions/thinking/creative briefings
- Ability to support day-to-day account functions for both junior associates and clients
- Drive long term project planning in conjunction with SVP/EVP