Our client is a leading consulting life science agency partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable.
We/They are looking for a VP Scientific Team Leader -will lead all aspects of content development, project oversight, and management of Medical Directors and Medical Writers.
Agency Insight & Culture
What Employees are Saying
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere. People are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career opportunities as agency continues to grow
The Role You Will Play:
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Leadership is accessible
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management.
- Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs, and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged
- Emphasis on employee happiness
- Great PTO policy
- Management goes out of their way to ensure employees feel like they are a part of a family, with social gatherings and team building exercises
- Attend and facilitate medical/legal/regulatory approval reviews
- As a member of our new business development team you will provide proposal research support, assist in the development of new business pitches, new business proposals, budgets and responses to RFPs and RFIs and will attend and present at pitch meetings
- Work closely with account, strategic services, creative, and traffic teams
- Serve as a clinical resource for internal teams and clients to address related needs
- Liaise with internal, client and medical/legal/regulatory teams to ensure seamless submission and approval process (e.g., highlighted references and annotations) for project deliverables
- Oversee daily activities and manage science team
- Plan, assign, and direct work to Medical, Copy and Editorial teams
- Interview, hire, and train, and mentor team members
- Significant years of experience in medical education/medical communications or similar field
- Advanced degree in life sciences: PhD, PharmD, MD, DO, or other
- Oncology experience
- Skilled authoring cohesive presentation flows which tell a story versus presenting pure content
- Equal parts strong manager plus skilled writer
- Expert in understanding government and industry regulations regarding content