Our client is a leading Personalized Access and Reimbursement agency with some amazing growth and culture this is a remote position PostCovid- they seek Engagement Business Analyst(s) that have a zest for doing great work.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere. People are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career opportunities as agency continues to grow
- An award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy
- We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through tools, and data management.
What Employees are Saying
- High-energy, dedicated professional in the pharmaceutical marketing space
- you keep an eye on trends and ways to solve the complex marketing challenges facing your client
- Handling timelines, budgets, people and process- it's all in a day’s work. You're in the thick of it - engaging with all departments, all the time - and loving it
- enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company
- experience with clients’ online submission systems for medical/regulatory and legal reviews (e.g., Zinc or Veeva)
- Working understanding of relational database technology
- Adobe Creative Suite, MS Project and Visio
The Role You will Play
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management. Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs, and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged.
- Engaging work, good work life balance (for the most part)
- collaboration with very experienced strategic team
- Management goes out of their way to ensure employees feel like they are a part of a family, whether it's flash socials, the Summer picnic, Halloween party, or the Holiday party which is going to be at beautiful Natural for the second year in a row.
- I have only seen the culture and benefits improve. The people are collaborative, hard work is recognized and awarded, and employee growth and development is encouraged and emphasized. There is a strong sense of family which has produced personal friendships for many of us. Our self-imposed high standards have lead to our clients being partners that succeed and celebrate with us
The Engagement Business Analyst
acts as the lead or co-lead analyst on client projects in the development and deployment of payer and physician pull-through tools for our biopharmaceutical clients. You will support products including interactive platforms and tools to optimize our clients' sales and marketing strategies.
The Sr. Engagement Business Analyst
is the subject matter expert in tool and data delivery leading multiple projects across clients. Leads projects from scoping to delivery with higher level of client interface responsibility.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Collaborate with Account lead to understand “why” and “how” projects are initiated to facilitate learning and career growth
- Lead and participate in client meetings including project requirements, implementation, promotional material legal reviews, budgets and client national sales meetings
- Execute the development of application design templates with attention to detail
- Work with Engagement Manager on project plans, Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MRL) submissions, presentations, training material and testing processes
- Build test cases for client deliverables including applications, reports and data files
- Coordinate meetings with Engagement, Business Intelligence and Application Teams and/or key content experts as necessary
- Coordinate project teams including leading the work and milestone delivery
- Communicate effectively through multiple media
- Cross-project budget responsibility upwards of $500K to 1M
- Developing and executing project plans from creative design through to launch, ensuring application is built to client specifications
- Leading teamwork between Business Intelligence, Application and Engagement teams including meetings, managing delivery timing and product quality
- Supporting development of client bids, proposal presentations and intellectual property for use of future
- Leading BRD process development for key areas applicable across clients (eg, KFT development)
- Mentoring and teaching Engagement talent as needed for onboarding and ongoing growth