Video Editor, freelance
Mid-size B2B/CPG ad agency
A great opportunity to work on a range of video projects for a variety of clients at this well-established agency!
The position is due in part to new business in a growing category
Initial time for project is one month, may be longer.
Could turn into permanent
Agency Insight & Culture
- Mid-size agency where you and your peers work directly with senior management
- Senior management keen on mentorship
- Well established, accessible clients, entrepreneurial spirt
- Attractive range of benefits.
- Easy, convenient commute via public trans, close to lakefront bike path
What Employees are Saying
- Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Suite
- Experience with videos for web, virtual events, corporate videos, Television commercials, web content.
- Applications certifications helpful
Glassdoor - Great Rating!
The Role You Will Play
- “Good open team atmosphere. Long term employees. I like the ability to really use my skills.”
- “Awesome place to work with great opportunity to be exposed to different client projects and internal tasks.”
- “Fun group of people! I've met some good friends and collaborated with people who have been in the industry a long time.”
- “Room for grow
- Work with creative and account management teams to establish goals for each project
- Engage your expertise to determine timelines and budgets
- Use your imagination and expertise to create award winning – no, make that actionable messaging work