Our client is a leading Personalized Access and Reimbursement agency with some amazing growth and culture this is a remote position PostCovid- they seek an Engagement Manager- that has a zest for doing great work.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Their work excels at supporting clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe
- Great team atmosphere. People are comfortable to take charge and work as teammates others can count on delivering extraordinary work
- Amazing career opportunities as agency continues to grow
- An award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy
- We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through tools, and data management.
What Employees are Saying
- High-energy, dedicated professional in the pharmaceutical marketing space
- you keep an eye on trends and ways to solve the complex marketing challenges facing your client
- Handling timelines, budgets, people and process- it's all in a day’s work. You're in the thick of it - engaging with all departments, all the time - and loving it
- enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company
- experience with clients’ online submission systems for medical/regulatory and legal reviews (e.g., Zinc or Veeva)
- Working understanding of relational database technology
- Adobe Creative Suite, MS Project and Visio
The Role You will Play
- A spirit of collaboration infuses the entire team and management. Employees are encouraged to be entrepreneurs, and are rewarded for it. Work/life balance is respected and encouraged.
- Engaging work, good work life balance (for the most part)
- collaboration with very experienced strategic team
- Management goes out of their way to ensure employees feel like they are a part of a family, whether it's flash socials, the Summer picnic, Halloween party, or the Holiday party which is going to be at beautiful Natural for the second year in a row.
- I have only seen the culture and benefits improve. The people are collaborative, hard work is recognized and awarded, and employee growth and development is encouraged and emphasized. There is a strong sense of family which has produced personal friendships for many of us. Our self-imposed high standards have lead to our clients being partners that succeed and celebrate with us
- Serving as the primary client liaison, you will build strong and lasting relationships with clients (including senior management) by achieving the client’s marketing objectives, leading development of communications strategies, and resolving issues around project scope, fees, timing, or progress
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
- Proactively mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Cross-project budget responsibility upwards of $500K to 2M
- Developing recommendations for new application enhancements for uses with clients
- Developing and/or elevating new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads
- Supporting development of client bids and proposal presentations
- Leading ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development