Enjoy contributing to this highly collaborative Medical team that works in-step with the Account team at this growing agency that is winning new business and new clients. We are looking for someone who wants to be recognized for their commitment and impact in the agency.
*COVID NOTICE: There is NO return date to the office until there is a vaccine. Moving forward the agency will provide more WFH and flex opportunities for employees.
Agency Insights & Culture
What Employees are Saying
- Mid-sized agency where leadership is heavily involved and WILL fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- They are committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do AND maintain a work-life balance
- They are challenging the status quo, and winning awards and clients under the leadership of their new Chief Creative Officer
- Low turnover, stable work environment and great benefits…you heard right!
The Role You will Play
- “The quality of the people is very high – they are smart and driven, and the work definitely reflects that. I feel like collaboration and team-work are actively encouraged, and medical is very much a valued part of the team.”
- “A great company to work for. The people in the office make coming to work every day enjoyable, but are still the most efficient and effective group I have seen.”
- “A collaborative- inspiring- team-oriented culture that embraces life.”
- “Great culture, smart people, good work-life balance. Management is fair, present and listens to their employees. Great team environment.”
- “Educational seminars, breakfast, and other perks have been great.”
- Develop comprehensive, integrated, strategic promotional medical education campaigns for any given therapeutic category
- Work independently to consistently develop highly credible clinical and scientific content for a full range of programs
- Be prepared to participate in discussions with clients, KOL’s, and internal team members regarding strategic planning and content development and demonstrate comfort articulating tactical recommendations, as well as clinical and therapeutic information, for multiple clients and in multiple therapeutic categories
- Must have PhD, MD or PharmD
- experience in medical education
- A firm understanding of the medical education program life cycle from conception through implementation, specifically as it relates to clinical and therapeutic content
- Experience in promotional medical education (advisory boards, KOL advocacy development and influence mapping, speaker training, publication planning, and field force medical education) is desired
- Someone that has grown consistently in their career, is driven and passionate!