We’re looking for a rising copy superstar who has the basics of this industry down and is hungry for more at this award-winning agency!
*AFTER COVID VACCINE ROLE WILL REQUIRE 2 DAYS IN OFFICE PER WEEK*
Agency Insight and Culture
What Employees are Saying | Glassdoor Reviews 4.2
- Named 2019 Agency of the Year by Med Ad News, however you wouldn’t know because the Owner sits side by side with the staff in order for better collaboration
- 2018, it won the Heart Award from Med Ad News for its commitment to philanthropy and social causes.
- It has been on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5,000 Fastest-Growing Companies for the past seven years
- Listed in Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) magazine’s Top 100 Healthcare Agencies list, also for the seventh consecutive year.
- Unique approach to making the workplace more comfortable, inviting, and team oriented and it’s working. Nobody wants to leave!!! Turnover is LOW
The Role You Will Play
- Strong culture, great people, good environment
- Great benefits
- Truly a people-first agency - across all of the offices - care as much about my success, their client's success and their peers success as they do their own. I'm working everyday with smart, dedicated talented folks with integrity and an unrelenting commitment to do what's best for our clients while actively engaging in efforts to make the world a better place.
- Ready for the responsibility of owning a brand
- Writing and reviewing all copy that is produced on one or two accounts
- Work collaboratively with art partner to be the creative voice of the account(s), driving the work internally and then presenting it to clients so they clearly see our vision for their brand.
- Lend your exceptional creative thinking to concepting exercises across the agency when needed, including new business.
- Writes standout and strategically focused copy
- Thinks big and generates fresh creative ideas
- Works collaboratively with all other disciplines at the agency (account management, digital strategy, etc.)
- Manages personal workload to maximize quality of work while meeting all deadlines
- Can work autonomously, involving supervisor for key creative and strategic decisions
- Cool in the face of pressure—the daily heat of this industry is no sweat for you
- Comfortable presenting internally and to client
- Understands clients’ products and marketing challenges and is responsive to the strategic and creative needs of their business
- Prepares and submits work for regulatory review
- Stays current with trends in advertising, healthcare, and popular culture
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Pharma advertising experience is a must
- Sense of humor a MUST