We’re looking for a Group Art Supervisor
to provide one-of-a-kind, nontraditional healthcare conceptual ideas for this award-winning agency!
*AFTER COVID VACCINE ROLE WILL REQUIRE 2 DAYS IN OFFICE PER WEEK*
Agency Insight and Culture
What Employees are Saying | Glassdoor Reviews 4.2
- Named 2019 Agency of the Year by Med Ad News, however you wouldn’t know because the Owner sits side by side with the staff in order for better collaboration
- 2018, it won the Heart Award from Med Ad News for its commitment to philanthropy and social causes.
- It has been on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5,000 Fastest-Growing Companies for the past seven years
- Listed in Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) magazine’s Top 100 Healthcare Agencies list, also for the seventh consecutive year.
- Unique approach to making the workplace more comfortable, inviting, and team oriented and it’s working. Nobody wants to leave!!! Turnover is LOW
The Role You Will Play
- Strong culture, great people, good environment
- Great benefits
- Truly a people-first agency - across all of the offices - care as much about my success, their client's success and their peers success as they do their own. I'm working everyday with smart, dedicated talented folks with integrity and an unrelenting commitment to do what's best for our clients while actively engaging in efforts to make the world a better place.
- Create and lead the execution of award-winning, one-of-a-kind, nontraditional healthcare conceptual ideas
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration
- Take a lead role in presentations
- Work with your copy partner to produce standout and strategically focused ideas, tactics, and campaigns
- Work closely with art, editorial, and traffic departments to ensure that deadlines and budgets are met
- Work with account management to grow our business with existing clients
- Work with creative management to address performance, workflow, and quality issues
- Manage workloads to maximize productivity of the art team, ensuring that everyone is busy and billable
- Have a sense of humor that is actually funny
- 4+ years of agency experience
- Pharma advertising experience is a must
- Strong visual and consumer-minded style is preferred
- Strong conceptual image execution is needed
- Strong digital background is a plus
- Must have strong knowledge and experience working in programs including
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD, and Sketch
- Strong presentation skills are a must-have