We’re looking for a strong PM or Sr. PM with experience in managing both print and digital projects and the ability to lead a team. Be the hub of this award-winning agency!
*POST COVID ROLE WILL BE 2 DAYS IN OFFICE PER WEEK*
Agency Insight and Culture
What Employees are Saying | Glassdoor Reviews 4.2
- Named 2019 Agency of the Year by Med Ad News, however you wouldn’t know because the Owner sits side by side with the staff in order for better collaboration
- 2018, it won the Heart Award from Med Ad News for its commitment to philanthropy and social causes.
- It has been on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5,000 Fastest-Growing Companies for the past seven years
- Listed in Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) magazine’s Top 100 Healthcare Agencies list, also for the seventh consecutive year.
- Unique approach to making the workplace more comfortable, inviting, and team oriented and it’s working. Nobody wants to leave!!! Turnover is LOW
The Role You Will Play
- Strong culture, great people, good environment
- Great benefits
- Truly a people-first agency - across all of the offices - care as much about my success, their client's success and their peers success as they do their own. I'm working everyday with smart, dedicated talented folks with integrity and an unrelenting commitment to do what's best for our clients while actively engaging in efforts to make the world a better place.
- Proven ability to manage internal and client stakeholder expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with agency team members
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with account and creative teams
- Poise and focus under pressure
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- An understanding of digital workflow
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in a healthcare advertising agency setting
- Both print and digital project management experience
- Proficient in project management applications; Mac experience helpful
- Management of projects from simple to complex, including experience managing web development
- Management of implementation of applications a plus
- Experience assembling and managing budgets